Welcome to Holy Apostles
Holy Apostles strives to be a genuinely family-friendly and welcoming church, accepting people for who they are and where they are at. Worshipping God is central to what we do. We also aspire to support and encourage each other in our spiritual lives as we share God’s love within our communities and wherever we live out our faith seven days a week.
The church family encompasses people of all ages from both within the parish and the wider surrounding area, and we are a mix of people, from those who have been Christians for decades, to others who are just testing the waters of faith. We are all still rough around the edges but feel Holy Apostles is a perfect place for imperfect people. At the moment you can join us on Facebook if you search for HA Cheltenham, or click facebook.com/HACheltenham
If you are new to Holy Apostles and would like to connect with us and find out more then please have a look at our 'Connect' page.
We are now back in the church building for for services. But we are taking things slowly. There are still some restrictions we encourage people to observe (masks, social distancing, track and trace), but for those who are ready to start to connect again we'd love to have you join us on site.
- 9.00 am Sunday morning is an "in person" service in the church building that lasts around 45 minutes and includes communion on the first Sunday of each month. This service has a more structured feel whilst still being relaxed. There are no children's groups at the 9 am service but we are a family friendly church and all ages are always welcome.
- 10.30 am Sunday morning we have a second "in person" service in the church building. This service currently lasts around an hour or so, and usually includes a mix of contemporary music alongside an organ hymn. This service will normally have children's groups for different ages during school term times (except for the All Age services). Communion is usually on the 2nd Sunday each month, and we have a cafe style "all age" service on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
- 7.00 pm The Gathering. An informal and creative space to encounter God.
- 10.00 am Sunday morning we have a video talk on our YouTube channel.
- 10.00 am most Mondays and Thursdays we have a live video "Coffee Morning Prayer" on our Facebook page facebook.com/HACheltenham. Around 25 minutes of prayer and unpacking a passage from the Bible.